CYO Athletic Program
Each student planning to participate in the athletic program must complete an Eagle Sports Registration and Medical & Parent consent forms. The medical portion of the forms will require that each participant undergo a current physical examination to determine medical eligibility to participate in the CYO Athletic Program. To be valid, the physical exam must be performed during the athletic year (June1-May31) by a licensed physician. All required documents and fees must be submitted to the school office 2 weeks prior to the start of each sport.
All schools/parishes participating in the CYO Athletics program will need to take measures to ensure a safe environment for the student-athletes, coaches, and families who will be involved in the CYO Athletics program this coming fall.
- COVID-19 CYO Participation Waiver
- All children wishing to participate in CYO Athletics must read and sign this waiver. A parent/guardian must also sign this form.
- COVID-19 CYO Participation Waiver.pdf
- COVID-19 Diocese of Greensburg CYO Reintroduction Plan
- This document will give you information and direction on the steps that must be taken to ensure a safe environment.
- COVID-19 Diocese of Greensburg CYO Sports Reintroduction Plan.docx
- COVID-19 Quick Guide for Coaches and CYO Volunteers
- This one page sheet summarizes the main actions to be taken to keep everyone safe
- COVID-19 Quick Guide for Coaches and CYO Volunteers.docx
The girls’ basketball season begins on August 1st of each school year. Junior Varsity is played by grades 3-6. Varsity is played by grades 7-8.
The boys’ basketball season begins on November 1st of each school year. Junior JV is played by grade 3-4. Junior Varsity is played by grades 5-6. Varsity is played by grades 7-8.
Cheerleading begins during the boy’s basketball season. It is offered for girl’s in Grades 2-8.
J Ball is an introduction to basketball skills for grades K-2 and is held every Saturday morning during January in the school gymnasium.
The girls’ volleyball season begins on March 1st of each school year. Junior Varsity is played by grades 3-6. Varsity is played by grades 7-8.
Co-ed Cross Country
Co-ed Cross Country season begins in the beginning of September. This is offered for Grades 2-8. For more information, call the office.