Applications for Admission
- Online Application for New Students
- Application for Admission PreK-4th Grade
- Application For Admission 5th thru 8.pdf
- Online Registration For Returning Students
Admissions and Withdrawals
Parents or legal guardians of prospective students must file all appropriate diocesan registration forms for admission at the school office. Priority in admissions will be as follows: parishioners, non-parishioners, and non-Catholics.
Any preschool child who reaches the age of three by September 1 may enter the preschool. Any child who reaches the age of five by September 1 of the current school year may be admitted to kindergarten unless evidence is present that the child is not ready to begin. Any child who reaches the age of six by September 1 of the current school year may be admitted to the first grade unless evidence is present that the child is not ready to begin. Parents or guardians must accompany the child to school for the purposes of registration and verification of residency. We will hold registration for the following school year during the second semester.
On the date of registration, the following documents must be presented, along with a registration fee:
1. Birth certificate or copy of the certificate.
2. A baptismal certificate (if applicable).
3. An immunization record.
4. Verification of residence if living with a person other than a parent.
Children of any race, color, creed, national origin, or any students with special needs are eligible for admission.